Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Update: Page Name Change and Current Plans

     The Facebook page has been renamed to match this one. The address is now https://www.facebook.com/MagicandTech/
     The artist had recently shown me his initial drawing for fun and although he was close and has the flavor, it was far from what I envisioned so I am helping him by drawing currently the mechanical designs of the Ground Combat Magical Apparatus.
     If that does not work, then I plan on making them physically at 1/12 scale. If I do, then the build progress will be posted here instead of the FB page. That is where we currently stand in progress of this project. Hopefully next week, we will have some fluff to entertain you all with. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow. It's been a long time since I last updated this blog. Anyway, the rules are FINALLY being written but as of now, are not yet comple...